Hi Melody,  Does your vet use Care Credit?  I use that and you can pay it off,
without interest if you do it within the promotional time.  How long depends on
how much you charged.  Higher amounts, you can take up to 6 months to pay.  If
the charge is less than $300.00, my vet usually holds the charges until I reach
$300 and then sends it in.  Thaat is unless I take too long to get to that
amount.  It usually  gives me 2 - 3 months to pay it off.  Makes it nice when
$$ is short.  Especially when the charges get to $600.00.  If I did not have
Care Credit, guess I would have to skip eating for a while.  You can look Care
Credit up on line at Care Credit.com and get the information and then ask your
vet if he will sign up with them.