She drinks a lot of water.  I have 2 fountains and that has helped in the water
consumption a lot.  They are fasinated by the sound of the water an each one
has hs/her own way of drinking frm the fountain.  Is the c/d food from Hill's?
The vet gave me some s/d and she ate of that real good when we got home.
Course it was nce and warm since it wa sitti by the heater all the way.  Last
time he gave me some for her, she turned up her nose at it.  Harey the "pig"
ate it all.