Anyone out there with suggestions? Natalie

From: Laure AlleyCat AdvoCat [mailto:grisc...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 9:57 PM

Hi there, this is a personal plea- I have a lady who rescued two sweet
kittens that were going to be put back outside (not sure of the whole
backstory, but I am rushing here), got them to a rescue, only to find that
they are FeLV positive and the rescue says come get them NOW- she is
frantic, she had no place to hold them before, and certainly does not
now...do you know of anyone or any rescue that might have room for two Felv+
kittens?

Thank you guys.... hopefully we can get them safe. I told her under no
circumstances could they be put outside now, for fear of infecting
others....

Laure

"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed
it."

- Mark Twain

 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one small
creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the
width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up?"

 Charles Dickens