My veterinarian would NEVER vaccinate a cat that is even slightly under the
weather.you are right, how would they know if cats have had any
reactions????

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MaiMaiPG
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 3:08 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] neutering a positive cat

I started making it very plain that I did not want the vaccinations at that
time......and still had a vet give a rabies shot to a very sick cat.  When I
expressed my displeasure, the tech informed me that "they had never had any
trouble with..........."  Given that most cats in this county, including the
little one in question, live outside, he would never know.