To make matters worse, raccoons get canine distemper which a lot of people assume is rabies and...........
On Jan 5, 2012, at 11:31 AM, GRAS wrote:

Sorry, in my haste to write, I made a mistake: I meant VIRGINIA!
They hunters did that in the late 80s, so the big rabies outbreak in the East happened in the early 90s, almost all the raccoons were killed, whether
sick or not.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Marcia Baronda
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 12:29 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Rabies vaccine

Damn hunters!! That makes me sick. And sooo lame.

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas
2010.

On Jan 5, 2012, at 9:05 AM, GRAS <g...@optonline.net> wrote:

The Mid-Atlantic strain of rabies was brought to the East by hunters,
after destroying local raccoons, wanted more raccoons to kill, so they
brought them from Virginal and surrounding states.