Sounds like the mayor of silex.  They moved the town up on the hill because it
kept geting flooded.  The had written rules about what you could and could not
do, like no one could have more than 1 dog and no one could have a fenced area
with dog houses.  Dogs have to be kept in house and walked on a leash.  1 man
has 4 dogs and 4 pens for them at the back of his house and they are on somene
else's land. And the list of stupid laws keeps changing every day.  Sure glad I
live on a buff about 2 miles out of town, don't have to put up with that
nonsense. i ALSO DON'T HAVE HOUSES 30' FROM MY HOUSE.  cATS AND i HAVE 25 ACRES
TO ROAM.