I'm so sorry, Sherry.  So far the three FelV cats in my sanctuary
building are doing well, but we never know from day to day.  Only
lost one last year, and now I have two women who live there rent free
and only pay utilities.  The cats are so much happier, and they take
wonderful care of them.

Lorrie and 25 cats in WV