I am new to this group, but I did want to send you my condolences. Rest in
peace precious Myles.

I am Tina. I live in Pa. We had gotten a litter of four female kittens from a
family whos add we responded to in the newspaper six months ago. Their kittens
needed a home and my mom who is very ill and lives with us needed company. So,
knowing that we didn't have the heart to seperate those kittems. We took them
all. We homeschool our four kiddos so these fur babies quickly became all of
our babies and God bonded our hearts to theirs.

We had no idea that they were suffering from feline leukemia when we got them
because they looked so healthy.

Needless to say... six months later...

We laid Ollie to rest four days before Christmas and we just laid Leo to rest
two days after New Years. Ollie and Leo were golden in color and we called them
"the golden girls" they were always together and their siblings (who are still
with us) are also always together. After Ollies death Leo just was not the
same. She became very depressed and just couldn't seem to get over the fact
that her sister was gone.

We laid Ollie to rest and we put in certain items that she loved and parts of
things from us.

It is very cold here that when Leo passed just days later my husband offered to
dig up Ollie lay Leo and her things that we had for her in the box with
Ollie... so that "the golden girls" would always be together.

That is what we did...

We are Christians... we know that in the big picture it really wouldn't have
mattered if their bodies were laid to rest in the same box or not, but to us it
meant the world to know that "the golden girls" were together forever even in
death.

We had a beautiful service for them in our back yard. First, Ollie then days
later Leo with Ollie.

We have your site to thank for the information on feline leukemia and the foods
and vitamins that help to sustain life. We will forever be thankful for what
these precious kittens have taught us about this horrible sickness. What a true
blessing they have been. They taught us strength, love, and commitment. They
taught us that love is an "action" word. Our hearts will forever be bonded with
these babies.

Whoopie and Jewels our other two calico fur babies (from that sibling group)
are still going strong. We remain ever thankful for their continued health.

I just had to stop in and say... I am sorry to hear of your loss... and thank
you for the information you share... it truly does touch lives...

Tina