Melinda, Welcome home!  Just in time for cold weather.  Home all goes well with
your arrival and you find  good vet to continue VooDoo's treatments.  I
survived lyphoma myself.  After being told I would die in 3 months, I am still
here 8 years later.  I think a lot of their survival depends on your love and
care for them.  They sense this.  Thank you for giving them all they need to
get this far.