*Friends of Cats, in Lakeside, has an opening for FeLV, I understand.  They
charge $500.*

cdza...@gmail.com>To: undisclosed-recipients:;Subject: Fwd: Felv+ 15 year
old will be euthanized Thursday.Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 19:36:18 -0800Please
network - I would have her�RETESTED FOR SURE!!!!
---------- Forwarded message ----------From: *Caring Friends Cat Rescue* <
caringfriendscatres...@yahoo.com>Date: Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 7:34 PMSubject:
Felv+ 15 year old will be euthanized Thursday.To: "joyce....@gmail.com" <
joyce....@gmail.com>, Cyndi Zacko <cdza...@gmail.com>, faith rajac <
faithra...@hotmail.com>, Lorraine Rudolph <jsljr...@aol.com>
I recieved this e-mail from one of my volunteers today. One of her students
found this kitty and her mom took it to the Irvine Shelter. She tested
positive for felv. They believe she's around 15 years old. If no one steps
up to take her they are going to euthanized her on Thursday. Does anyone
have a safe comfy place for this kitty?
Please contact the Irvine shelter if you can help her.<<<<<<<
Julie
*

*