Me too!  So fa I have been lucky with my 2, they were 1 year and 4 year when
they tested positive and hearing of so mny passing, I count my blessings every
day that they are both doing well.  I cry whenever my guys die of old age and I
know it would be worse if they were kittens that never got a chnce to really
live.  My prayers are with you.  Don't gie up on positive cats because of this.
 I have gone thru 9 cats and 2 dogs within the last few years and have 3
cemetaries in my flower beds.  Whenever I am outside, I say hello to all of
them. Go ahead and cry, somehow it helps.