Hi, I have been using LTCI on my felk kitten and she has been doing great!
She was 1lb runt who had struggled to put any weights even when she was 3 to 4
months old - however, since I have been putting her on LTCI - she has become so
healthy - now she weighs almost 7lb!

Anyway, I am looking for someone who may want to split the vials with me - I
normally purchase 10 vials - but since she is on LTCI for every 2 to 3 weeks
now. I wanted to split someone to be economical.
10 vials is $440 to 450 wiht tax plus shipping - please contact me if you are
interested in doing so.

thank you.

Hideyo