This week has been a sad day the last 2 days for us Sids volunteers and Dr.
Jen. First of all beautiful dilute tortie Grace....what can I say about our
wonderful girl? She was one of Dr. Jens favorite Sids kids...a couple years
back Grace had a bout with VERY high fevers and we almost lost her then...but
she did not give up and with Jens help we were able to love her for 3 years.
One of the most gentle soft and kind cats to honor us with her love and to let
us love her....love you amazing Grace....
Then poor little old Missy,we didn't have long to love her,but she was tiny
little orange girl with a BIG purrsonality....what a sad week it has been
already... :(
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.