Sherry

My condolensces on the loss of Firefly, who sounds like a sweet little
angel.  Thanks to you and the others for taking care of her.

~Bonnie

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 7:26 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Firefly Please add to the CLS :(

Through tears I am writing this,Sids has lost another wonderful girl
today....Firefly got her name by chasing fireflies jumping and trying to
catch them before her rescuer got her off the street. She was the cutest
little tabby girl with the sweetest face and purrsonality. I loved her from
the second I met her as I am sure many of us volunteers were smitten with
this little lady....she left us too soon but she will ALWAYS have a place in
my heart....wow this hurts......

Sherry

than our own,

Unable to accept its awful gaps.