That's why a fountain is good, too, it has a filter (but the fountain must
also be cleaned often; filter replaced monthly.  Chlorine not good for them.
Natalie

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MaiMaiPG
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 9:11 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Tanya's CRF Site

One of my vets tells of cats who drink local city water who develop this
problem.  My guys all drink bottled spring or distilled water because we
travel and it is easier to do the bottles than to change from one city water
to another (yes, there is a difference...big time).

On Feb 7, 2012, at 8:01 PM, <dlg...@windstream.net> <dlg...@windstream.net