I cannot believe that almost all of my e-mails are bouncing back because
they’re too big, and I have no way of knowing which ones they are because they
don’t tell you – so I am resending, making sure that all previous mail was
erased.

From: GRAS [mailto:g...@optonline.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 10:41 AM
To: 'felvtalk@felineleukemia.org'
Subject: RE: [Felvtalk] Smokey

You ask me to invite you to join the 2053 Googlegroup…..Once you are a member,
you can look through the archives, see success stories where salve was used on
people and animals, get all the info on how to get salve and where to order the
herbs to make the tonic (or buy small amount from list owner). It really is
miraculous – one man’s arm was saved from amputation, a horse’s eye with cancer
saved, many bunny and rat owners are members because those poor little critters
get cancers….

You can actually look salve and tonic online, but they are NOT the same and are
much more expensive….

If you would use the salve as soon as possible, so it can still seep in through
the incision, it would be ideal.  It will come back if it had tentacles and it
was most likely squamous cell….

I would look for someone who may have a colony of cats that are cared for by
someone….the kittens would become tame, though, if given a chance!