A rescue friend in Queens NYC had a house fire recently putting her and a huge
amount of rescue cats out of her home. She has found an apartment to stay in
while the ins. has her home fixed but that will take months. She currently has
8 felv cats that are staying in the attic of a neighbor. The neighbor wants
them out. She needs a place for them to go until her home is fixed. She would
be able to provide some funds for caring for them (feeding, litter, etc.)

Is there anyone on here that would be able to help out? I can get you more
information if you message me back. I can set it up for you to meet her and the
kitties. She really needs help.

Thank you,
Tanya