Hi, can you tell me more about the salve and tonic.  My FELV- cat Venture
just had his foreleg amputated yesterday due to a fast growing tumor
(biopsy pending).  He has  stage 2 CRF.  Thanks.

Laurie

On Tuesday, February 7, 2012, Maureen Olvey <molvey...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'll let Natalie talk to you about this since she has the most
experience.  It's not something you can get off the shelf in a store.

> “I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that
are profitable to the human race or doesn’t….the pain which it inflicts
upon unconsenting animals is the basis of my enmity toward it, and it is to
me sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further.” – Mark
Twain

>> Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 19:01:30 -0600
>> From: dlg...@windstream.net
>> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
>> Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Smokey
>> CC: molvey...@hotmail.com
>>
>> What is the name of the salve and tonic? Would like to have some on hand
just in case.

>> ---- Maureen Olvey <molvey...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > From my limited amount of experience with this black salve and tonic,
I would recommend it. I wouldn't hesitate to try it again on any of my
animals that had cancer.

>> > “I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that
are profitable to the human race or doesn’t….the pain which it inflicts
upon unconsenting animals is the basis of my enmity toward it, and it is to
me sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further.” – Mark
Twain

>> > Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 17:42:29 -0500
>> > From: g...@optonline.net
>> > To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
>> > Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Smokey
>> >

>> > Would anyone with a cat or dog that has had cancer removed be
interested in a black salve that would get to the rest of the tentacles
that the vet may not have been able to remove? It’s not expensive, but you
would have to join a group where you would get advice from people who have
used it and lots of moral support, too. It is for people and
animals…there’s also an herbal tonic for cancer, you get the herbs, brew up
the tonic, etc. REALLY WORKS! In cases after surgery, the salve would be
able to reach the interior through the incisions.Natalie From:
felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org [mailto:
felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Beth
>> > Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 4:50 PM
>> > To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
>> > Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Smokey Cindy - So sorry to hear about Smokey.
I have a friend who had this with her dog. She had the 1st tumor removed,
but it kept spreading. She just kept him going as long as he was still
happy & not suffering.Give him lots of love. He has done remarkable living
this long with this awful virus. Beth Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter!
www.Furkids.org From: cindy reasoner <reasoner37...@yahoo.com>
found this site when my Smokey tested positive for feline leukemia. He had
a hard time at the beginning with fevers but we finally got that under
control. He has gone over 6 years with no problems or sickness. The other
day I felt a very large knot on his left front leg. I took him to the vet
to get it checked out. He thought it was probably cancer. He removed it
today but he couldn't get all of it. He described it as having tenticles
going in all different directions. He is sending it off to be sure it is
cancer and what type. I have never dealt with this before and Smokey's
outlook seems pretty grave. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.