I haven’t met a cat yet that doesn’t like Boston Market chicken – I used to
trap cats with it, too. Mackerel is great too – the kind for people, not for
cats.

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Kathryn Hargreaves
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 7:10 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW: Tanya's CRF Site

Yes, for one of my kits, I spread a thin layer of baby food on top of healthier
food---just enough to get the smeller going.   You can also crumble kibble on
top of better food, or use other really smelly bribe foods as toppers, e.g.,
bonito flakes, tuna water, crushed dried tuna, nutritional yeast, etc.