Are the pellets hard like Feline Pine?  I tried it an my guys did not like the
pellets.  The went outside the box just to show their displeasure..  I am now
using Worlds Best Litter which is ground corn and corn cobs.  It has the same
texture as clay but is much lighter to carry, biodegradeable and I don't think
as dusty as clay.  It is a bit pricey, at $13.95 a bag and with 7 cats, I go
thru a lot of it except in nice weather when they get out for an hor or 2 a
day.  Also, does it make a fairly hard clump?  I have Dee who feels it is
necessary to cover after everyone else and she is obsessive about it.  By the
time she comes out of the box, sometimes the clumps are broken up which makes
it hard to sift out the used litter.  She will get so noisey scratching in the
box she even wakes me up.  This sounds great, especially the price as the 50
pound bag would equal 3 bags of Worlds Best.