Amanda
The bird biotic is doxycycline hyclate and it's only good for 72 hours after
its mixed up. I think the monohydrate  lasts much longer. But that's ok as long
as you mark your bottle with the date that it was mixed.

Take care
Marcia

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.