That is a tough one.  Because of her respiritory problem, you might not want to
stress her immune sstem with the vacinnation.  On the othr hand, she should be
vacinnated before intro to felv pos cts.  You say the felv pos is feisty, both
of mine are healthy, sleek girls.  Annie is 8 (4 years after diagnses) and
Nitnoy is 2 or 3 (we are not sure, think sh was one when she came to my house).
 Cold you isolate her in 1 room or in a fairly large cage until she can be
treated for respiritory an she gains a bit of strength? Then she could stand up
to the felv shot.  Start he on immune boosters to build her up.  I am nt as up
on this subject, need to hear from others.