Terri,
I know I don't post very often as I do read the postings but had to respond to yours.
I'm so sorry for your loss of Siggie!
How heart breaking to lose Siggie so fast!
I'm so glad you were with him in the time of need. Bless your heart!
Sending hugs to you!
It's never easy to lose our furbabies especially so suddenly.
I remember Siggie and your time on this group. As we have been on here a very long time. Not sure on how many years as I've been here since 2002.
He will be greeted by all those that have gone before him at the Rainbow Bridge.
I know my late husband will be waiting for the newest angel.
R.I.P. Siggie!

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS/SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
Sultan, WA. 98294
Terrie Mohr-Forker
http://tazzys.org/
Non-Profit national rescue
Dedicated to the welfare of animals.

Copyright © 1999-2012 tazzys.org. All rights reserved.