----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Lee Evans <moonsiste...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FIP

I didn't know there was a vaccine for FIP.  I know there's a vaccine for FIV
which causes the cat to test positive for FIV.  If the cat is picked up by
animal control or someone rescues the cat should he/she get lost, the cat will
test positive for FIV and most likely be euthanized because there are still
vets who think that this is a fatal and contagious disease and most animals
controls will put the cat down immediately.