Done! Natalie

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Marcia Baronda
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 4:05 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW: My Siggie

Thank you Natalie(-:

His name is Craig White and his email is craiglwh...@gmail.com.  Thanks so much!

Marcia

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.

On Feb 18, 2012, at 10:25 AM, GRAS <g...@optonline.net> wrote:

Marcia,

Your brother would do best to join the 2053vgroup, need his name and e-mail
address…am in México now, and can approve membership when internet is
functioning (not too much here). The black salve would get right into whatever
may be left of the cancer and get the new nodule and clean it out.  Everyone in
the group helps with what they’ve learned from their own experiences.  The
tonic may also be given at the same time, and dogs really tolerate it very
well!!

Let me know asap,

Natalie