I was just wondering when the best time to start treatment for FeLV is? While 
the cat is still healthy or best to wait until he/she is visibly sick? Also, 
which of the treatments mentioned on the site would you recommend? I am leaning 
towards Interferon, just because there seems to be more anecdotal evidence 
around for that - thoughts? Are your cats on multi-vitimins or anything to 
boost/support the immune system?

Thanks so much,
V xx
Felvtalk mailing list

Reply via email to