I have my doubts about this black salve too. If it is that much of
a miracle salve vets would surely be using it. I fear this is just
another quack making money on desperate people who want to save their
pets.  Human cancer victims fall for these things all the time, and
it is unbelievably cruel to take money from people and give them
false hope.

Lorrie  (aka older and wiser)