Hi,
I have rescued several cats that are FELV or FIV+.  My vet is willing to
prescribe interferon   but she never had anyone use it before and she
doesn't doesn't know what strength to prescribe?  Please let me know a good
place to order it from, too.  I need the largest size bottle, I guess,
since I have multiple pos kitties.

Is the interferon ready to use or do I have to dilute it?  If so where can
I fond out how to do that?

What is the recommended dose?  Is it weight dependent?

I already feed home made raw supplemented with platinum performance.

Thanks!!
Laurie

While the cat is still healthy or best to wait until he/she is visibly
sick? Also, which of the treatments mentioned on the site would you
recommend? I am leaning towards Interferon, just because there seems to be
more anecdotal evidence around for that - thoughts? Are your cats on
multi-vitimins or anything to boost/support the immune system?