Thing is that my cats will make themselves invisible when someone comes...even
if they've seen them before. We all have to leave them to work, run errands, go
out w friends, etc. And we all go away on trips. Short of boarding them in a 24
hour hospital (way too stressful for cats), I don't know what anyone can do but
get someone to care for them and hope they can at least eyeball each cat during
our absences.

Christiane Biagi
Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G