Oh don't shoot him, make him suffer the same way he made those poor babies suffer. An eye for an eye in this case!

Good for you for telling the attorney's your opinion! I'd say the same thing :0) ----- Original Message ----- From: <dlg...@windstream.net>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Link to Story about Caboodle Ranch Rescue Effort

I agree. PETA does not have too good a record themselves. This man simply got in over his head and did not know how to solve the problem. I also agree about those who tortue. There was a man in the St. Louis area who adopted puppies and kittens and then trtured them to death. He kept them alive as long as possible so he could enjoy their sufering. If I had my way, this man would have been shot on site. I was called for jury duty on an animal cruelty case. They asked me if I had an opinion on the case. I said shot the sob. They didn't call me for that jury.

---- GRAS <g...@optonline.net> wrote:
When I first saw a video about this ranch a few years ago, I wondered how
anyone could possible keep track of and care for so many cats, especially
when there's absolutely no control over them, in all those little houses (no
matter how cute they are), no central feeding place, etc. I am not really
surprised! However, the fact that PETA is involved, worries me a bit..for
several reasons. Natalie