Kitty needs to be properly diagnosed. Both of my babies have lymphoma. One was
diagnosed with X-ray, ultrasound and fine needle aspirate and the other with
X-ray and fine needle aspirate.

They both receive chemo (Fuji for 20 months now).  Both cats are relatively
healthy considering their circumstances and lead happy, normal lives despite
frequent visits to the vet.

I just wanted you to see that cancer is easy enough to diagnose and is very
treatable, possibly extending your kitty's life!

Good look with your follow-up!  Maybe try a different vet if possible.

Sent from my iPhone