<<Amen, I agree 100%. It's time for the dumpers, who are virtually invisible,
to start paying the piperwho are virtually invisible, to start paying the
piper.>>

Amen two..there should be a way to catch them, and if possible then once that
dumping is stopped lets see how many true hoarders_and there are_ remain.
Justice would be served that way. But it is not possible, somebody should
invent a device to catch them..or something. We can just preach for now **don't
dump, you are not only putting your pet(or your foundling)life in jeopardy but
are hurting the good person behind that fence. Right now you are a peoples
abuser even if you don't realize it and if you don't now you do. People will go
to jail and have their lives ruined b/c of your actions and the cat/dog you
left might even die.**
Lets grab the dumper's conscience and hardwire with that statement so they can
hear it the rest of their lives..ppl walk away satisfied now the fur they left
will be taken care of and they found a good solution to their problem, lets
change that playback(and some of this people won't take the animal to a Humane
Society because "it'll be put down"..Yes it can happen, but know the outcome
from your dumping is not very different plus there's a persons reputation and
all the animals she tried so hard so to save at stake now too..deal with
it!!(I've seen that and it males so angry)
Marta

It's time for the dumpers, who are virtually invisible, to start paying the
piper. And the people who TRULY have good intentions to stop being persecuted.