Good mews is great. I definitely have issues with the Atlanta Humane
Society...but we won't get into that....

Beth

________________________________
 From: GRAS <g...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 6:17 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Part 3 of Caboodle Ranch cats taken away

More than 100 responders are assisting the ASPCA with the investigation,
including staff and volunteers from the University of Florida (Gainesville)
College of Veterinary Medicine, the Maples Center for Forensic Medicine and the
following organizations:
Atlanta Humane Society (Atlanta, GA)
Bay Area Disaster Animal Response Team (Belleair Bluffs, FL)
Cat Depot (Sarasota, FL)
Florida State Animal Response Coalition (Bushnell, FL)
Good Mews Animal Foundation (Marietta, GA)
Humane Society of Broward County (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
International Fund for Animal Welfare (Yarmouth Port, MA)
McKamey Animal Care and Adoption Center (Chattanooga, TN)
PetSmart Charities, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
RedRover (Sacramento, CA)
Sumter DART (Bushnell, FL)
The founder and operator of Caboodle Ranch, Craig Grant, has been arrested and
charged with one count of felony animal cruelty, three counts of cruelty to
animals and one count of scheming to defraud. The cats are currently considered
evidence in the criminal case, but the ASPCA will work on placement of the
animals once their final disposition has been determined by the prosecutor.
Please check back on ASPCA.org for future updates about the Florida cats.