Yes, rescued/trapped stray cats often have it, and they seem to forever have
some kind of eye problems.not serious, but watery, goopy, etc.

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Maureen Olvey
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:13 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Uveitis

Anyone ever dealt with Uveitis (eye inflammation)?  My FeLV kitten had a
scratch or something in her eye but that is healed but her eye is still
really red and irritated.  The vet suspects her FeLV is causing the
irritation and redness to continue.  Right now she's taking Baytril and
Clavamox, Interferon Alpha, and Flurobiprofen drops and Terramycin ointment
in the eye.

"I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are
profitable to the human race or doesn't..the pain which it inflicts upon
sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further." - Mark
Twain