From: Lee Evans
Sent: 04/04/12 09:23 PM
To: sherryd...@yahoo.com, felvtalk
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Brando and Luna Please add to the CLS :( :(

 I'm so sorry for your loss. Most of my FeLv cats lived approx. 2 years. Most
died of lymphoma. I also had two FIV+-FeLv+ cats. They also passed on from
lymphoma. I now have one husky, healthy black boy who is positive for FIV and
FeLv. I'm hoping that now that he has lived with me for a few months, he may
have thrown off the FeLv and will only be FIV+. I have a group of 6 FIV+ cats
waiting to hear if they are going to get another brother. In the past, a cat I
named Moses turned negative for FeLv after he lived with me in isolation
(separate room from the other cats) for 4 months. He's still alive and
prospering after 4 years and negative for everything. I know you are grieving
for your lost fur kids but you did your best. You gave them a chance in a world
that doesn't usually give imperfect cats any chance at all. Could you please
answer two questions for me? I know I'm going to sound like a complete idiot
but what is SIDS in reference to cats and what does CLS stand for? Thanks.
________________________________ From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com> To:
Felvtalk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 9:16 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Brando and Luna Please add to the CLS :( :( Monday we lost
two wonderful fur friends.... Brando,well he was one of my "boyfriends" at
Sids..We had MANY make out sessions which was me holding him while he slobbered
all overr my hair face neck :) He was a lover thats for sure,he will ALWAYS
have a special place in my heart...I had a special connection with him and knew
when he was in need of his medication for his awful stomatitis that MANY of our
Sids kids get. I will forever miss this awesome guy! Luna,but as I lovingly
called her Tuna Pishes :) Well this wonderful girl was lucky enough to have
gotten herself a home around Christmas time almost 2 years ago with a wonderful
family. I had considered adopting her but I believe she was in her meant to be
home,she too will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart..... Sherry "We who
choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary than our own, Live
within a fragile circle,easily and often breached. Unable to accept its awful
gaps. We still would have it no other way"