THANK YOU FOR THIS FASCINATING DISCUSSION.

I want to come at this from a different viewpoint - -   " related to intestinal
issues"

You have all read about Yahmuna here (FIV+)  with chronic respiratory issues.
Yes, she has gingivitis.  Yes, most recently she was on a  2 week course of
doxycycline (that was in Jan - - nothing since).

When she came to my patio Nov 2010 she looked pregnant.  She had tape worm, . .
.

The week following my adopting her back from the SPCA (Jan 2012) she was wormed
with a topical wormer with amazing results.  I came back with strongid.  My
assessment is that she still has worms.

any comments re:  stomatitis/gingivitis and "worms"?

any advise?

Thanks

cz