if they catch it in time they can i had two of my cats have it and they caught
it in time

________________________________
 From: Anna Waltman <anna.walt...@gmail.com>
To: jb...@tds.net
Cc: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 1:11 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] thanks for your help!

Hi Jenny,
Thanks for your helpful emails-- this listserv is a lifesaver. I really hope
you're right that this is an infection and treatable; Sylvia is such a
wonderful cat. I'll keep an eye out for anything from Laura, as well, and bring
up your treatment regimen when I see the vet again on Wednesday. Sylvia seems
stable at the moment. She's out from under the bed, at least, and has curled up
on the couch instead. She's still eating, and she hasn't been trying to get
away from me when I pick her up to hold her (she wasn't interested in any kind
of cuddles at all on Friday). Yesterday her fever had come down from 105 to 103
(I'm checking every 24hrs). She's had an injection of Convenia and the vet has
me giving her broad-spectrum oral antibiotics (Zeniquin) daily as well. We go
back to the vet on Wed. for more bloodwork and to see if she's improving at
all. Fingers crossed!
Thanks again!
Best,
Anna, Sylvia, and Beatrice