  From: molvey...@hotmail.com
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 6:51 AM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] What could it be?

  I have a FeLV kitten that I'm fostering.  She's six or seven months old.
She's the one I emailed about a couple months ago with uveitis.  The uveitis
never has completely cleared up.  But now I'm not sure what's going on.  Her
back legs are kind of wobbly.  It's not bad enough that my husband has noticed
yet, but I can see it.  It's like she's slightly drunk.  She's walking okay
with the front legs but her back legs give way a little or something when she's
walking.  She's eating and going to the bathroom.  She doesn't run around and
play as much as the other cats do, but never really has.  She's just a real
mellow and loving kitten and I just thought that must be why she's not as
playful.  I'm not sure though.  She's not growing a lot too.  The other kitten
her age, not related, has grown much faster than she has.

  So any ideas?  Why do you guys think she's started getting wobbly in the back
legs.  She can still jump on things but not as sure-footed as the others.  I
don't know if her muscles are getting weak or if she's anemic or what.  A
couple months ago her bloodwork at the vet's office was okay.  I assume this is
FeLV related but before I go to the vet I'd like to be prepared and have some
ideas of what's going on.

  Maureen

  Sent from my HTC Inspireā„¢ 4G on AT&T