Here is a beautiful little film about a cat with CH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJQG6V1MOVY

Diane R.

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lynda Wilson
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 10:48 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] What_could_it_be?

I've never heard of CH, thanks for the info. Diabetes is not good even though
it's treatable. I do hope that you get more blood work done even though you
stated the bloodwork was okay a couple of months ago. Have you noticed an
increase in fluids or urination? Keep us posted, I will be thinking of you. You
have helped me in so many ways in the past.

What meds did your vet give for the uveitis?

Good luck, Maureen!

Lynda