I'm sorry to hear this, Czadna, but I'm sure Mama was exactly where she
wanted to be at the end. May your beautiful Mama have a joyous reunion with
BreAnne, TorieRose and Isaac at the Bridge. Hugs to you.

Diane R.

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of czadna sacarawicz
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 4:22 PM
To: feline leukemia list
Subject: [Felvtalk] Mama died in my arms last night

Her eyes were clear and wonderfully green and her fur luxurious; her teeth
were good.  Mama was highly anemic. She crashed in about a 10-day period.
Mama wasn't Isaac's mama.  He left in Feburary 2011.  Some of you will
remember his story.  Mama was his acting mama.  Now he and Mama and BreAnne
and TorieRose are together.  Thank you for being with us.

purrs & rubs

cz