________________________________
 From: S K SUSIE <sksu...@msn.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 10, Issue 16

Charles,

I too am a rescuer so I truly don't understand why someone would want to breed
their cats.  Do you have any idea how many purebred cats end up in rescue??  It
isn't ok when so many die.
You ended up with a felv cat, yeah you were scammed, but what about that
precious life??  Just think about it.  And neuter your cat and let him be just
a cat for petes sake.

Shar

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary than our own,
live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached.

Unable to accept its awful gaps.  We still would have it no other way."
tp://felineleukemia.org/mailman/listinfo/felvtalk_felineleukemia.org