 From: MaiMaiPG <maima...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] RACCOON GETTING INTO CAT STATION

I just put up a lot of chain link panels so my guys could safely spend time
outside.  The area is big enough that I go out and read, work on the computer
etc too.  The panels are less than half the cost of installed fencing.  I am
considering chicken wire to screen in the porch.  Ceiling fans will take care
of insects and cats will have a hard time wrecking the wire.  Just
thoughts.........