 From: Lee Evans <moonsiste...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW:  RACCOON GETTING INTO CAT STATION

I can't find the email from someone who thinks that the cats are avoiding the
food because the feeding dish/station smells from raccoon.  This is definitely
NOT the cause of the cats avoiding the food.  It's probably the food.  It may
be stale or they are just tired of the flavor.  When I was feeding colonies,
the cats and raccoons were eating side by side, except when a raccoon got too
greedy and chased the cats away.  But the cats always returned to what was left
of the food and finished it off.