Speciesism, too.

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Lee Evans <moonsiste...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's so much easier to slap a label on someone then to ask them why they
> are doing what they are doing.  The problem is that they don't see that the
> life force that is in humans is also in every other living being.  To them,
> cats are rocks.  They can't see beyond their own bare hide to the spirit
> inside the furry hide of a cat, wolf, dog, cow, sheep and other animals.
> Even non furry beings have a right to live.  They can't seem to get the
> message that there's nothing crazy about caring about or for other
> individuals on this planet.  Lack of awareness is the basis for all racism,
> ageism and misogyny.  It's unfortunate that the brain is fast becoming a
> vestigial organ.  More soap from my soapbox.
>
>   ------------------------------

Go Get a Life---Go Get a Shelter Animal!

If you can't adopt, then foster "bottle baby" shelter animal, to save their
life: http://www.laanimalservices.com/volunteer_fostercare.htm

If you can't bottle feed, foster an older animal, to save their life, and
to free up cage space.

Ask your local animal pound to start saving over 90% of their intake by
implementing the No Kill Equation:
http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/no-kill-equation/<http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/>

Legislate better animal pound conditions: http://www.rescue50.org