 From: dot winkler <venus7ora...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW:  RACCOON GETTING INTO CAT STATION/REPLY

Hi.  I was the one who wrote that e-mail.  I just read your response.  I'm
telling you that the cats are afraid to go in there now - into the bin with the
dry food now that I have started refilling it.  They are not even eating it.
It is fresh food  as i just refilled it.  I tried to coax one of the cats to go
in and he backed off.  They are skittish lately.  Because that raccoon was so
large and not afraid of anything - it was running around in the area where
their little houses were and coming right up to their meat while they were
eating in daytime hours.  Perhaps it is the skunk smell that also is around but
that never seemed to bother them in the past.  ???Dotty