I would be very surprised if fleas could transmit FeLv.  If that were true,
most of my cats would have it.  I have had lots of experience with leukemia
cats.  My last two were living in a room separate from the regular group of
negative cats but the room was adjacent to the negative group and fleas are
notorious for their ability to move from place to place on shoes, under doors,
on clothes and just plain hopping around until they reach a nice warm cat.  No
one in the regular room contracted FeLv.  I have even had two FeLv+ cats living
with a group of FeLv- cats some years ago and no one in the healthy group
contracted leukemia.  The two cats who had it were old and in addition to
kidney failure, they went symptomatic with leukemia.  They had tested negative
most of their lives so I assume the disease was hiding in the bone marrow and
surfaced when their general health broke down from age.  I'm not sure that
asking a veterinarian would clarify
 this issue for you since I have come across vets who were so ignorant that
they thought FeLv and FIV in cats could be transmitted to humans.  When it
comes to cats, we seem to still be living in the Dark Ages of witch hunts and
superstition.

too!