Hi Claire,

This is a great group.  I'm a member of 5 cat yahoo groups and this one is
my favorite. I get daily e-mails, and I can delete them or reply to them if
I have something to comment on.  Some people get a daily digest.  We discuss
all sorts of things and the medical stuff is what is most interesting to me.
Bring up a subject of interest to you, or ask a question, and watch for all
the replies you'll get.

Lorrie