 From: Lorrie <felineres...@frontier.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW:  FIV & FeLV kittens

I've been fortunate in this respect.  I had an entire litter of FelV
kittens, six of them, and most died about 6 months of age or younger.
One lived to 18 months of age, but one never did test positive. I've had
him retested several times and he's 5 years old now and still negative.
I'm sure this is very rare.

Lorrie