 From: Lorrie <felineres...@frontier.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 7:38 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] FelV positive kittens

I rescued a litter of four kittens two months ago.  Had them tested
yesterday for FelV and all 4 are positive!  I am heartsick.  However, I have
a FelV section in my cageless shelter building where they will be able to
stay until they are tested again in 90 days.  They appear so healthy and
playful right now, and I can't bear to put them to sleep.  Still I know
some of them may not make it............ SO SAD.

Lorrie