From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of McKenna's
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 5:48 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FelV positive kittens

Tickles had what is called the IDEXX? test done on him. Does that sound
familiar to you, GRAS?

@LINDA, I have heard of coccidia, but what exactly is it? Can it be cured
with meds? Our vet can't seem to figure out the source of the blood and
feels he may rupture some small capillaries when he is passing stool. He
does not cry out when he goes or appears to be in any sort of discomfort.

Melissa